Order's Form

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No:
Method of Payment: CIMBClicks / CIMB
Maybank2u / Maybank
Delivery method: Pos Laju (RM6-RM8)
Pos Express (RM4)
Postal Address
Items to buy
Agreement I have confirmed my orders) and any cancellations or back-outs after submitting the order form is not allowed. I have also read the TERMS and CONDITIONS.

Form provided by Freedback.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pre-Loved Items on SALE

I'm cleaning my closet for few items..kasut2 and heels will be updated later..tinggal kt rumah laa..so all items are below <RM30 ye sayang2 sume..mari2 habeskan semuanya!!


Jimmy surf yellow shirt
buy @ RM15
now RM 5
Used twice
SOLD to MIMI
MNG black vest size M
buy @ RM60
now sell @ RM25
SOLD to FARAH

Blue Long Dress size M
Buy @(not rememeber)
sell @ RM10
Used twice